- Trump: My Charlottesville response was 'perfect'
- The healthiest part of the avocado may be the seed
- Half of hospital admissions for alcohol are baby boomers
- ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name
- NBA News: Cavs trade Irving to Celtics for Thomas, more
By Guardian sport • Left-back criticised lack of transfer activity in newspaper interview
• Rose: My words were not meant to offend
Danny Rose has apologised to Tottenham for his “ill-judged” comments to a newspaper when the England full back criticised the club’s lack of transfer activity and admitted he wants to return “back up north” before he retires.
On Thursday, the 27-year-old, who is currently recovering from a knee injury, aired his grievances in an outspoken interview with The Sun.
Continue reading… Read More
Source:: The Guardian Sports