- Ai Weiwei's Lego art showing dissidents hits US
- South Carolina mom gives birth to 14-pound baby
- Raptor plunging to extinction in England
- DeMario Jackson Tells All: Watch the Bachelor in Paradise Star's Full Interview Detailing His Scandal With Corinne Olympios
- Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Says She's ''Definitely Interested'' in Adopting a Fourth Child
Fan Changlong, vice chairman of the Central Military Commission of China, met with Vietnamese leaders on relations between the two countries and two militaries.
Fan met with Nguyen Phu Trong, general secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV), Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, and Vietnamese Defense Minister Ngo Xuan Lich.
Thanks to the promotion of the leaders of both countries, the China-Vietnam relations are developing with good momentum and their cooperation has yielded results in various fields, said Fan.
“China is willing to cooperate with Vietnam in aligning its Belt and Road Initiative with Vietnam’s Two Corridors and One Economic Circle plan, and push forward pragmatic cooperation in all fields for mutual development,” he said.
The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Initiative, proposed by China in 2013, is aimed at building an infrastructure and trade network that spans across the globe, linking Asia with Europe and Africa, along the ancient Silk Road trading routes.
China has attached high importance to the development of military relations with Vietnam, and is willing to join hands with the Vietnam side to further push forward the ties, Fan said.
General Secretary of the CPV Read More
Source:: Daily Mail News