- Tragic Titanic letter surfaces: Victim's sea-stained note up for auction
- Raqqa broken in every sense after IS occupation
- Arthritis symptoms: Wearing slippers could be enhancing your JOINT PAIN
- Mysterious illness causes boy to sleep for 11 days
- AI WARNING: Robots will be SMARTER than humans by 2045, Google boss says
By RT Displaced families from Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province shared their stories of being caught in crossfire between Islamic State (IS, formerly known as ISIS/ISIL) terrorists and US airstrikes and having to suffer from both sides.
Read Full Article at RT.com Read More
Source:: RT – Top Stories