- 'What the Health': Netflix doc turning viewers off meat, onto vegan?
- Leaseholds could be banned for new houses
- The diet trends that keep you fat: Misunderstandings could be sabotaging good intentions
- Vlogger: I'm using magnets to treat depersonalisation
- Despacito stars condemn Venezuela's Maduro over political remix
Britain’s economic growth will continue to weaken in 2017, as Brexit-related anxiety and domestic political uncertainty continue
The UK needs to prepare itself for weaker economic performance, two major forecasting groups have said, in the latest studies predicting the downsides of the Brexit vote.
Related: Election euphoria won’t last if Labour doesn’t foil Brexit folly
Continue reading… Read More
Source:: Guardian News – World