- 'What the Health': Netflix doc turning viewers off meat, onto vegan?
- Leaseholds could be banned for new houses
- The diet trends that keep you fat: Misunderstandings could be sabotaging good intentions
- Vlogger: I'm using magnets to treat depersonalisation
- Despacito stars condemn Venezuela's Maduro over political remix
Photojournalist Thomas Dworzak asked colleagues at the elite Magnum photo agency for help in creating a book on Europe for migrants. The 600-page result merges history, art and travel advice in a multilingual survival guide
“It doesn’t need promoting and it should not be sold. That is a great freedom for a start,” said Thomas Dworzak of his new book, which is part photography, part guidebook, part travel advice, part history – and “heavy like a phone book”.
The 600 pages of Europa: An Illustrated Introduction to Europe for Migrants and Refugees are written in four languages: Arabic, Farsi, English and French.
Continue reading… Read More
Source:: Guardian News – World