- Reds' 3 homers, Romano's 7 strong innings lead to 5-3 win over Braves
- Ed Sheeran rocks Mavericks jersey at Dallas concert
- Cardinals' exploding offense is giving pitchers room for error
- Royals must try to burst Indians' light clubhouse atmosphere
- Justin Nicolino, J.T. Realmuto keep Marlins rolling in win over Mets
Democratic party member Howard Lam claims he was tortured by Chinese agents over plan to send photo to dissident’s widow
A Hong Kong pro-democracy activist says he was beaten and had his legs stapled by Chinese agents because he was planning to send a signed photo of Lionel Messi to a dissident’s widow.
Howard Lam, a member of Hong Kong’s Democratic party, said he was snatched on the street on Thursday, forced into a car and made to smell something that caused him to lose consciousness.
Continue reading… Read More
Source:: Guardian News – World