- Trump: My Charlottesville response was 'perfect'
- The healthiest part of the avocado may be the seed
- Half of hospital admissions for alcohol are baby boomers
- ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name
- NBA News: Cavs trade Irving to Celtics for Thomas, more
Andrew Warren handed himself in to police in California last week after being sought over death of hairdresser in Chicago
An Oxford University employee who spent more than a week as a fugitive has appeared in court in the US accused of murdering a hairdresser whose body was found with more than 40 stab wounds.
Andrew Warren, who worked as a senior treasury assistant at Somerville College, appeared before a judge in San Francisco where he confirmed his identity. The 56-year-old handed himself in to police in California last week.
Continue reading… Read More
Source:: Guardian News – World