- Trump: My Charlottesville response was 'perfect'
- The healthiest part of the avocado may be the seed
- Half of hospital admissions for alcohol are baby boomers
- ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name
- NBA News: Cavs trade Irving to Celtics for Thomas, more
At least two shot dead during overnight protests by opposition supporters who claim presidential vote was rigged
At least two people have been shot dead in Kenya during protests by opposition supporters against the re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta, officials said.
“We have one person killed and four others admitted in hospital with gunshot injuries,” said Dr Ojwang Lusi, the regional health chief in western Kisumu county.
Continue reading… Read More
Source:: Guardian News – World